VRV App: The options are minimal when it comes to anime streaming services, at least in India. Of course, we’ve got Netflix and Prime Video, but unfortunately, they feature only a couple of Anime TV shows and Movies. The Anime content library of most streaming services in India is quite small. Anime has arguably become one of the most popular forms of entertainment.
People from all around the world watch Anime TV shows because of their unique storylines, quality action, and god-level animation effects. To capitalize on the demand, recently, a new streaming network called VRV by Crunchyroll was unveiled at E3. The services features handpicked Anime TV shows and Movies, along with content created by individual users.
VRV App Features
The service allows users to stream content crafted by their favorite content creators, along with various Anime TV shows and Movies. VRV Funimation aims to unite the best content curated by different geeks from all around the world. The network of VRV mainly features plenty of independent content creators organized under one roof.
VRV Download officially launched for mobile devices and Xbox gaming console. Here is a list of features that you get to enjoy in the VRV Anime app.
- Access to hundreds of handpicked Anime collections featuring TV shows and movies in every genre.
- Watch your favorite cartoon TV shows on your smartphone at any time using the VRV app.
- Content curated from networks like HiDive, Mondo, Nicksplat, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, etc.
- Slick look user interface and simple navigation to enhance your streaming experience in the app.
- Sign up and start watching your favorite content in the app for free, no need for membership or subscription.
However, the app isn’t officially available everywhere in the world. In fact, as of now, the app has been launched in selected countries only. But, you can still go ahead and install it on your Android device using the below method.
Download VRV apk for Android
The VRV app is officially in the Google Play Store for users to install, but if you’re residing in an unsupported region, you may not be able to find the app in the App Store. Therefore, you will have to go with the manual installation process to get the VRV app on your Android device.
- Go ahead and download the VRV Apk file by clicking on the link on your Android device.
- Navigate to Settings->Developer Options->Allow Installations From Unknown Sources->Toggle.
- Now locate the Apk file of VRV in your Downloads folder and Tap on it to begin the installation.
- Select the “Install” option to confirm the Apk installation and wait for a few seconds.
- After successful installation, Open the app and sign in with your account to get started.
You will have to allow individual permissions when you launch the app for the first time on your device. Otherwise, the app won’t be able to function on your Android device.
VRV App is a great alternative to services like Crunchyroll, Funimation, etc., and allows you to watch content for free. Although, the free subscription includes advertisements, which is understandable. Otherwise, the platform won’t be able to sustain. You can go ahead and purchase the premium subscription for VRV download if you need access to a wide range of content without ads. Let us know what you think about the service in the comment section below.