Blu1estacks released an update in December and named is as Bluestacks 3 alias v 3.0 with better speed and Performance when compared to old version. First thing came to my mind after installing Bluestacks is Root. After this update, none of the previous Bluestacks Root Techniques are working now, and Pre-rooted Bluestacks is also not available for the second version. So I started searching some forums on How to root Bluestacks because rooting Bluestacks is safer than Android device. There is no chance of bricking your device if something goes wrong while Rooting.
We have gathered some information on root techniques for Bluestacks and tested many rooting methods for Bluestacks, but all of them didn’t show any results. So we kept trying, and finally, we found some effective ways to root Bluestacks. We went through some methods which are hard and requires some technical knowledge. In this article, we are going to show the easiest method by which everybody can follow and root Bluestacks.
In this method, we are going to use Kingroot App for Rooting Bluestacks. Kingroot is the most popular Android App for rooting the Android device. It Modifies and Roots the Android devices with 95% success rate. So we used this same app and finally rooted Bluestacks 3. There are many Android Rooting Apps but they are not effective as KingRoot. This method was first XDA forum here and we tested that method found that is working like charm. You can follow below steps and root your Bluestacks Easily.
Table of Contents
Steps to Root Bluestacks 3 With KingRoot
- First Download Bluestacks 3 App player and Install it on your PC.
- Now Download King Root Apk file onto your PC and Double click on Apk file to install.
- Bluestacks App handler will take some time to install kingRoot App.
- Open Bluestacks and click on the Android tab to see the king root and Open.
- Now a popup will open saying root error: fix, Ignore that and click on the Center Android logo.
- KingRoot will start rooting procedure for Bluestacks and will take some time to root Bluestacks.
- Wait for Root to complete and Restart Bluestacks Apps.
Verify Bluestacks Root
Now you have Rooted Bluestacks successfully. Now you need to verify the root on Bluestacks.
To do that first download the root checker App and Installed on it on Bluestacks.
Open Bluestacks and Click on Verify Root.
Next, Accept permissions, and Now you will see “Congratulations, Root access popularly installed ” in Root Checker App.
That’s all for this tutorial; This is the easiest method I ever used for Bluestacks root. I hope you have completed Rooting Bluestacks 3. if you want to ask or add anything this post, leave a comment below.