Some schools and business organizations try to put up restrictions and bans on certain websites to prevent users from accessing them on the premises. This has become a common practice across a lot of educational campuses and offices around the world, and it is done to save bandwidth, censor content, reduce distraction, etc. Once a site is added to the blacklist by the network administrator, you will no longer be able to access it on pretty much any device.
To overcome such restrictions and bans, you will need to rely on a VPN connection that can spoof your IP address. Proxynel is one such application that allows you to unblock sites that are restricted or blocked in your region by government or network administrators. In this article, we’ll be looking at ways to install the Proxynel app on PC.
Table of Contents
Proxynel for PC Features
Proxynel VPN is an excellent web proxy application that can be used for accessing restricted sites, and since the traffic is routed through various locations like the United States, France, United Kingdom, etc., your online privacy will be protected. Moreover, there will be no footprints left behind, which makes it a perfect solution to avoid being tracked.
Proxynel is a must-have application if you regularly come across blocked sites and would like to access them. It basically works as a VPN service where your IP address will be spoofed, making it look like you’re browsing from a different location. The key highlight features of the Proxynel app on windows are mentioned below.
- Proxynel app prevents your web browser from the monitoring or tracking your activity on the Internet.
- Unblock any number of blocked or restricted site on any device for free of charge.
- Option to choose your preferred VPN server like France, Canada, Amsterdam, etc. in the app.
- No bandwidth cap or speed restrictions, Proxynel app provides truly unlimited VPN service to users.
- Use the Dynamic IP Switching facility to get a new IP address every time you open a new website.
- The app comes with a materialistic user interface. It looks appealing and super easy to use for users.
As far as the restrictions are concerned, you don’t have to worry at all. The Proxynel app is good enough to unblock any blocked site in your country.
Why Should You Use Proxynel On PC
You may wonder why one would need to download a smartphone application such as Proxynel when there are so many similar apps available. Well, the answer is simple, Proxynel for PC is free to use app, meaning you don’t have to pay anything for using its VPN service. In addition to this, the Proxynel app comes with its built-in web browser that allows you to browse restricted sites on your PC quickly.
Of course, there may be similar apps available in the market. However, most of them are known for storing logs and footprints, which is something you do not want. Proxynel ensures that there are no footprints left behind, which prevents hackers from spying on you.
How To Install Proxynel On Windows PC/ Mac
Proxynel is a beneficial application, and you might want to have it on your PC as well, which is understandable. However, the app has been designed for smartphones only. Therefore, you will have to use an android emulator in order to install and use the Proxynel on PC.
- Go ahead to download the latest version of the Nox Player android emulator on your PC.
- Run the setup file as admin and grant the necessary permission to begin the installation.
- Select your preferred language in the setup and choose a destination folder for the emulator.
- Complete the installation of the emulator by following the steps shown on your screen.
- On your first launch, the emulator will take a couple of minutes to perform the initial setup.
- Now click on the Google Play Store app icon on the home page and sign in with your Google account.
- Go to the “Proxynel” app page in the store and click on the “Install” option to proceed.
- The Proxynel app will be installed in a few seconds; after that, you can start using it on your PC.
Proxynel for PCs is a standalone VPN app, and it comes with a built-in web browser, but you can also use your preferred web browser if you want to access blocked sites. Moreover, you also have the option to choose the server of your choice, and there are no speed restrictions on any server. Go ahead and try out the Proxynel app if you want to browse a more open internet on your PC without having to worry about privacy, charges, etc.