iVMS 4500 is a video surveillance client developed and published by HIKVISION HQ in the Google Play Store. The application offers remote management of DVR, NVR, and network cameras that are installed on your premises. As a user, the iVMS 4500 for PC allows you to perform a wide range of actions such as to monitor your cameras, live video playback, live recording, manage recorded videos, and a lot more. With the help of the iVMS-4500 PC, users can easily log onto the front end of their security devices via the Wifi network or cellular network.
The iVMS-4500 mobile clients are supposed to be used on smartphones that are running on android version 4.4 or higher. The application needs to be installed on your android device to work with your security cameras. The app works flawlessly and allows you to monitor your surveillance camera devices with ease. But, some of you might want to have the iVMS 4500 apps on your PC so that you can watch live recordings and all on a bigger screen. In this article, we’ve provided the exact steps that you need to follow to install the iVMS 4500 on PC.
Table of Contents
Features of iVMS 4500 App
The iVMS 4500 apps are fully equipped to provide you the best possible experience in terms of managing and monitoring your surveillance devices. In the latest version of the iVMS 4500, you will get the following features.
- Multiple resolution support from 480*800 up to 1920*1080 in the latest iVMS 4500 apps.
- Fluent live view option based on the performance of the network that you’re connected to,
- Option to playback recorded files and the opportunity to save them locally with just one click in the app.
- Capture live pictures, videos, and manage them remotely using the iVMS 4500 apps.
- You can also control the alarm output from the app along with PTZ control as well.
- The app is free and doesn’t require any purchase for using all of its features.
Related: Popcorn Time Apk Download for Android and iOS and Download Proxynel VPN on PC
How To Install iVMS 4500 On PC using Bluestacks
Users who have installed security surveillance cameras of HIKVISION can use the iVMS 4500 apps to get a live view of their cameras. The application offers SD and HD quality Live view and allows you to manage your devices from your smartphone remotely. The same application can be installed on your PC as well with the help of an android emulator. Go ahead and perform these steps to quickly install the iVMS 4500 on your PC computer or laptop.
- Go ahead and download the Bluestacks android emulator or Nox App Player by visiting the official website on your web browser.
- Extract the emulator files using a WinRAR and place the extracted folder on your desktop for easy access.
- Open up the extracted folder and run the installation file as Admin to start the installation process.
- Complete the installation of the emulator by selecting the required options in the installation wizard.
- Now launch the Bluestacks emulator and wait for a couple of minutes for the initial setup to finish.
- On the home screen, you will find the Google Play Store icon, click on it and sign in with your Google account.
- After the successful sign in, you will get access to the Google Play Store and other Google Play services.
- Now type “iVMS 4500” in the search option of the Play Store and locate the app from the search results.
- Hit the “Install” option on the description page of the app and wait for the app to be downloaded.
- That’s it, right after the downloading is completed, the app will be installed automatically on your emulator.
You can now launch the iVMS 4500 by clicking on its icon from the home screen and start managing your security camera and other devices remotely over the Internet.
The iVMS 4500 on PC has pretty much all you would need in a video surveillance software, and more features are being added to the client to make your experience better. The current version of the app can do a lot of things in an instance, from setting up your surveillance devices to live view recording. In case if the live view isn’t fluent in the app or starts lagging, then you might have to change or lower the video resolution. Let us know if you face any other issues in the comment section below, and we’ll try to help out.