There are tons of Android emulators available out there for Mac and Windows, Bluestacks being the most popular one. Android Emulators are very beneficent for app developers, it helps them in testing their applications for smartphones. Not just developers, in fact, a lot of casual users also use Android emulator on their PC to play Android games on their PC. Well, Today, in this article, we’ve got something similar for you.
Nox App Player is probably a new Android emulator that’s been out quite recently. Despite being a new contender, Nox Player has started giving a tough competition to other Android emulators with its features and simplicity. If you wish to experience the Android ecosystem on your Mac, then Nox App Player is probably your safest bet.
Nox App Player Features
Just in case, if you’re wondering what’s so special and different in Nox Player compared to other similar emulators, then here’s a brief list of features that you would get in Nox App Player.
- Nox Player is a lightweight Android Emulator and doesn’t require many resources of your Mac.
- Nox App Player lets you allocate the amount of Ram and resources for the emulator to consume.
- It supports almost all the games of Google Play Store, however, some games may throw compatibility error but for the most part, it works quite fine.
- You can customize the keymappings in Nox Player in order to have a better control set up while playing Android games.
- Apps like Google Play Store and Browser are pre-installed in Nox App Player, it’s a ready-made Android to describe in short.
How To Install Nox App Player For Mac
There are actually two ways to install the Nox App Player on your Mac, i.e Online Installer, and Offline installer. The former method includes downloading the emulator files over the internet, and the latter one doesn’t require the use of Internet connectivity.
⇒ Online Installer Method
- First of all, download the Nox Player Online Installer file on your Mac.
- Once the downloading is finished, click on the file to begin its installation process.
- During the installation, you will be asked to accept the Terms and conditions, after the downloading process will begin.
- As soon as the downloading is completed, on the next screen, you will be asked to select the installation path.
- Select any folder and hit “Install”. That’s all, now just wait for a couple of minutes for the installation to complete.
⇒ Offline Installation Method
- Go ahead and download the Nox Player Offline Installation files on your Mac using the link.
- Use any Extracting tool to extract the files of the emulator and place them on your Desktop.
- Open the extracted folder, and click on the installation file of Nox Player to start the installation process on your Mac.
- Just select the destination where you want to install the Emulator and accept the Terms and conditions.
- That’s it, the installation will begin shortly and within a few minutes, you should be ready to use the Nox Player on your Mac without any issues.