Citra 3ds emulator: There are lots of exciting and breathtaking games for the Nintendo 3ds console, which cannot be played on any other consoles or devices. If you’re a fan of Retro games or 3D games, then this is probably the most suitable gaming console for you. It is available pretty much everywhere for purchase, however, the cost of the console that’s holding most of the people from buying it. So, people who want to play games such as The Legends Of Zelda(Quite a popular game) had to buy the console by paying a hefty price.
Well, we’ve found something interesting for those who do not wish to buy the console but still be somehow able to play all the Nintendo games. There’s an emulator called Citra which is designed to Emulate all the Nintendo 3Ds games on any Windows-based Computer or Laptop. Yes, you’ve read it right, you can actually play the games of Nintendo console on your PC using the Keyboard and Mouse.
Related: Bluestacks Emulator | Nox Player Android Emulator | Koplayer Emulator
Table of Contents
Citra 3ds emulator – Nintendo Emulator
Citra is a powerful yet flexible Nintendo 3DS emulator that enables users to play all the games of Nintendo on their PCs without having to buy the console. The best part is that the developers have made it available for free of cost, meaning anyone can download and play the Nintendo 3DS games for free. Just in case, if you were wondering, this isn’t another ordinary Emulator, it’s actually designed to Emulate Nintendo games only and comes with a lot of features.
- You can customize all the Keybindings or controls in the game using the Keyboard and Mouse buttons.
- The Emulator upscales the graphics, which means the graphics will be enhanced and will look better than real.
- Users don’t have to make any payment or purchase to get the Emulator, it’s available for free for everyone.
- It comes with a minimal interface with a lot of on-screen instructions to load the games.
- The Emulator allows users to customize the graphics as per the configurations of their PC.
Check Out: Pokesnipper Apk | TweakBox Download | QooApp
How To Install Citra Emulator
The Emulator can be downloaded directly from the official site for free, after that you just have to go through the following steps to install the Emulator on your PC.
- Go to the official site and download the Emulator installation files on your PC (Currently, it is available for 64bit version PCs)
- Extract the zip file and place all the installation related files under one folder on your desktop or local disk.
- Now open the Folder, find the .exe installation file and Run it as “Admin” by right-clicking on it.
- Follow all the instructions and agree to the Terms and Conditions to begin the installation process.
- Done! The installation will finish in a few minutes, once it’s done, you can start playing the Nintendo 3DS games on your PC.
It’s quite simple to get the Citra Emulator on any PC if you follow the steps mentioned above properly. Before wrapping up, I’d like to point out that the performance of the Emulator depends on your PC’s configuration. If you have a budget PC, then you might have to scale down the graphics for a better gaming experience.